Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Gronbergs Interior - Gothenburg, Sweden

Gronbergs Interior

Decadent Gronbergs Interior

Feather birds @Gronbergs Interior

Pretty candles @Gronbergs Interior

Another one of my favourite shops in Gothenburg was Gronbergs Interior. A store built on a French-Danish style, with a hint of vintage. They visit Paris a few times a year, where they shop at fairs and flea markets. They also travel around Europe and buy a hand picked selection of treasures with the right feel and mood to create an inspiring and beautiful atmosphere. I loved all the glamorous details and boudoir inspired pieces in this beautiful treasure trove...

Table full of pretties at Gronbergs Interior

Have a sweet day!

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous store. Beautiful. I would be drooling in their. Love the birdies. Super cute. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could visit. I would need lots of bags to take home my treasures.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......i am in love with the mint birds! soooo wonderful, best wishes, dunja

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect home decors and accessories that will enhance and make your home interior looks attractive and I love those candles that good be use as home lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a lovely shop, I wish I had bought some of the pretty birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.