Monday, 22 October 2012

Lace Tablecloths

Guest room inspiration

Source 1, 2, 3, 4

Hi, I hope you all had a sweet weekend! We ordered our new carpet for upstairs, which means we are ever closer to finishing our house. I promise to share pictures soon...

Ever since I saw the H&M Autumn/Winter interior collections I have been pining over their gorgeous lace tablecloths and runners. Then I saw Hans Blomquists photography of the lace table runners for H&M all styled up for Christmas with lots of sparkly sequins and loved how decadent it looked. I might need to get one for Christmas?!?

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Yay. I bought the h and m lace tablecloth last year it is exquisite. I use it as a curtain panel. My neighbour loved it soooo much she bought one to have in drawer just to look at!!!! They look so expensive, what a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUe preciosidad y que delicado,me encanta, si algun dia pongo una tienda de dulces, que voy a pedir consejo.

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture reminds me of a scene from Alice in Wonderland. The set-up looks like that of the White Queen, so lacey. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my, this is gorgeous. It's so simple, and easy. Which I love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.