Thursday, 16 August 2012

My hallway room update

Pretty organized hallway
My hallway room decorations
House drawers
A little while ago I shared with you how we had transformed our hallway room. Well, now the finishing touches have been added and it is finally pretty organized!

I have re-purposed my Winter Wonderland advent house into a great little storage place for all our nik naks, like postage stamps and loose change. I hung an enamel postage box on the wall and have a cute new storage place for my lovely umbrellas from Bombay Duck. More on that tomorrow, with a fab giveaway to boot! Now I just need to sort out the cupboard behind the floral print curtain!


Hallway room
Downstairs hallway room
Pinboard
My Bird house key hook tutorial, My pretty pinboard tutorial, My Bird thumbtacks tutorial

To see what it looked like before, check out my "Hallway room - A transformation" album on my Facebook page.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. That's so attractive. I love the way you are creating wonderful storage space in your home.
    With a home and garden like yours, I'd never want to leave the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torie Jayne,

    Your hallway update looks super cute.
    A big hug from Germany,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of repurposing the advent house!! Very pretty room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Gorgeous ideas, where did you get your enamel post rack from please? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I bought it so long ago, I don't remember, but I found a very similar one in pink!
      http://pinterest.com/pin/165999936236062989/

      Delete
  5. Now I wish I had a hallway room! Turned out fabulously. Love all your bags and the sweet birdie key chain row.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You've just given me so many ideas for my hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style so much your ideas are so creative and original. Using the advent calendar is really inspired!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous! well done! Have a beautiful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks absolutely gorgeous. do you want to come and visit me and restyle my hall? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous! Can I ask where you bought that Pip Studio bag (second from left)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, It is a promotional bag, I got it free when I bought a Pip Studio towel from John Lewis.

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.