Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Hello Kitty princess castle birthday cake

Princess Hello Kitty made from fondant icing

Today is my niece Molly's 3rd birthday. This year she asked me to make a Hello Kitty castle cake. Her wish was my command...


Princess Hello Kitty castle cake
Princess Hello Kitty atop her castle cake
Hello Kitty castle cake

"Happy Birthday Molly"

I was inspired by this lovely Hello Kitty cake from Royal Bakery, who in turn was inspired by Yummy Cupcakes and Cakes cute Hello Kitty cake.

My gluten-free recipe and details coming soon...

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. My Mom was a pastry chef and was well known in southern New Hampshire for her wedding cakes. She would have loved this. It is totoally adorable and I'm sure Molly was delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute. I gues that you are pretty popular now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! Well done on such a fantastic job.

    I have just started a cake decorating course and would love to be able to do this one day!! Definitely adding this cake to my decorating "wish list"

    Amy
    www.luvfromamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had an auntie like you growing up! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so impressed! Your niece is one lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one gorgeous cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thats amazing I want something similar for a Princess Theme, along the lines of http://www.babycelebrations.co.uk/page.html?zenid=6elthacka4onj44gsu64bpe9m5&id=55 I may try and just replace the Hello Kitty with a Princess, how hard was it to make??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you make my birthday cake next year?! HAHA!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.