Pages

Monday, 2 April 2012

My Easter decorations part 3

My Easter decorations part 3

Continuing my Easter colour scheme of mint, peach and gold, this past weekend I have been spray painting egg cups and making bunny jars to fill with Easter treats! I have also been doing a fair amount of glittering and paper punching more flowers for my Easter tree, leaving me time this week to make Easter sweet treats to my heart's content!

Also don't forget today is the last day to enter my Oodles of Eggs giveaway.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! What kind of spray paint did you used? I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous i love the jars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunny jars!!! :) I wish you a really Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    And I just love your 'signature colors' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just want you to know that those decorations are soo AWESOME and AMAZING! I love those eggs and decorating ideas. I'd love to share this to my Easter 2014 pinterest board. Hope you don't mind.

    Regards
    Prasad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.