Pages

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Paper Flowers for Easter

Paper Flowers for Easter

This past weekend I started to make paper flowers for my Easter tree and the little bunnies wanted one each! So now I have a few less for my tree, but don't they look cute!


Paper Flowers for Easter
Tools and Materials

Pretty Easter Egg boxes, How-to step by step
Making paper punch flowers
Making paper punch flowers

Start by punching out the petal pairs until you have a pair for each flower you want to make. Place one of each petal on top of each other and tuck one punched petal shape into another to create a beautiful flower. Then carefully push the craft pick through the centre of each flower so you have a small hole in the centre. Thread a sequin onto a stamen and thread the stamen through the hole. Glue in place.


Butter dish to fill
Flower Bunnies
Twig napkin holder

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Cute :o) Easter design! Love the white color with arrangement of the peach and blu colors. Your flowers are so fresh and brigth, I neen smth like this for this Easter :o) And lovely bunnies and pictures too! ADORABLE! Thanks
    hugs
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I'll try this sweet flower as soon as..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute !! what a good idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly your pictures are gorgeous and your flowers amazing. Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable! so perfect for easter
    Beautiful photography as well, makes the post!
    x kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, I was just looking for a quick and cute idea to make flowers for my Easter tree, do you mind if I take some inspiration?
    Have a nice day
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond adorable!!! Your sweetness always makes me soooo happy. xoxoxo HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are gorgeous!They look so cute with the little bunnies too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I'd love to decorate my Easter table with these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easter is my favorite time on your blog! Those flowers would be so cute strung on some sort of garland.


    Enter to win a pair of earrings from Wendy Mink Jewelry (valued at $123)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well these are just the cutest thing - and simple to make! Love them on the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First things first..... the dainty flower are just right for the beginning of spring. They remind me that the often dreary days of winter are gone. Thanks for sharing.

    I wish you a peaceful and Happy Easter week

    Blessings

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely! What a beautiful color choice! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, I love your pastel color, here and in your older posts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That napkin holder is adorable! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.