Pages

Monday, 19 March 2012

My Easter decorations so far...

My Easterdecorations

After deciding to go for a colour scheme of mint, peach and gold this Easter, I have designed pretty lace bunny labels in peach and mint to stick on my chocolate filled egg boxes and mini bottles (labels for you to enjoy coming later this week). I dressed my bunnies with peach and gold trimmed ribbon bows and filled their bellies with Oodles of Eggs, the latter of which you can win in my latest giveaway. I also managed to sequin a few more eggs.

Have a sweet day!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful! This year we're going to make our own easter eggs :)

    | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - you're so ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    The colour scheme is beautiful! Really on of my favourites by now

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pretty colors! adding gold is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the gold. Pastels plus the gold gives a vintage touch. This is the scheme I will be doing this year. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous spring colours,

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.