Pages

Monday, 20 February 2012

Button Art

Button Art
Buttons
Buttons

After organizing all my buttons into colour groups I took a break to make something crafty.

I first saw button art on Mod Podge Rocks and loved it! Coupled with the fact that the glass on the picture frame I had been saving for something else had cracked, I got on and made my very own button art. I removed the broken glass and cut a stiff piece of white card to size and secured it into the frame. After laying out all the buttons I wanted to use, I moved them around the white card until I was happy with the balance of colour and size. I then attached them to the card using double sided sticky tape. Voila! a cheap and easy to make piece of art for my newly organized craft room.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous! I love the colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torie - you are amazing, a constant inspiration. This is so cute and yet you make it sounds so simple. I may have to try this out...

    Renee
    http://luminosoblu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this one is really really nice ^-^ i love buttons and i love collecting them
    will frame them too if i've got enough ^-^!
    thanks for your idea that's really great!

    little_stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning, love the colour combo.
    Hugs Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive only been RSS subbed to your blog for about a month now. I have to say that I LOVE your style. You turn everyday objects into things of beauty, you definitely have the 'eye' for it and your photography is awesome too.

    You're an inspiration. Keep on posting, Torie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually sew all my odd buttons onto a cushion I keep for this purpose (which looks very pretty) but this is such a nice idea too - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little idea! I've got this linked to my buttons project post too today, for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.