Monday, 16 January 2012

Pretty organized craftroom

Pretty organized craft room
Source 1,2,4 and 3

I have spent the past week organizing all my trims and looking for cute ways to display them. So when I saw the great over-the-door storage on BHG I knew I had to have one, as it would be a perfect place to put all my pretty patterned tins full of my craft bits and bobs. Now I wait patiently for it to arrive, in the meantime I continue to wrap ribbons around my spools and fold my fabric into neat piles ready to display in acrylic drawers!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Ojala tuviera yo el espacio y el tiempo para tener todo colocado, me agobian las cosas por toda la casa. Haber si me toca la Loto y me compro un casa grande con grandes armarios y una gran cocina. Muchisimas gracias por tan bonitas fotografias e ideas. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous room, so tidy!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was as organized as this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my crafts room was as tidy as this. Beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi torie jayne,

    this is amazing! nicely nicely done!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  6. i seriously need to tidy my studio... it has lots of potential, but pictures like this remind me i need to work on it a bunch more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Torie,

    happy I found your cozy blog. I like your posts. Can you tell me where you found the over-the-door storage from the BHG-site?

    Thank you and continue like this!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I'm completely in love with your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my little craft room, I'm so glad you like it! :)
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.