Monday, 30 January 2012

Lavender & Mint

Lavender & Mint
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I am so looking forward to Spring, as I hopefully will have finished all the organizing of my house. Then we can start to decorate the last room that we have not yet put our stamp on! I am currently radiating towards the Scandinavian influenced lavender and mint green colour palette as I love how fresh and pretty it looks.
From the pretty patterned bed linen to the shabby chic mint green cupboard and quirky polka dot wrapped gifts this is a look I could easily live with...

I also have to share with you the gorgeous mint cupboard and drawer in this pic from Danish stylist, Katrine Martensen-Larsen.

Mint cupboard and drawer from Katrine Martensen-Larsen

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Bayılıyorum soft renkli dekorasyonlara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! , I have been following your blog for a long time, I'm Veronica from Argentina, has a lovely aesthetic, and I see that everything you love and care.
    I hope you have a lovely 2012, full of love, and creatividad.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never considered lavender and mint together (the colors or the flavors, actually), but it looks very calming. Very English cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me oh my this is lovely....you always find the Best inspiration my friend. Hope your week is filled with pretty joys. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these refreshing images! We're about to redo our bedroom and are currently remodeling a bathroom. I'm right there with ya on the color palette so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.