Continuing my Winter Wonderland Christmas theme, today I am sharing with you the gorgeous Christmas felt ideas I have found that would look great in my Wonderland! I have already downloaded the pattern for the pine cones from Family Circle and have started making some pretty pink and aqua pine cones to decorate with. My snowflake felt place mats have been revamped this year with some pretty embroidery in pink and aqua and I have started making some felt birds for my tree, coming soon.....
- Wooden deer decoration by Torie Jayne
- Soft hearts - felt mounted deer head by Planet Fur
- Felt birds from A little gift giving
- Pine Art via Twig and Whistle
- Snowflake felt table mats by Torie Jayne
- Forest woodland trees stocking by Rik Rak
- Woodland stuffings by Ginger Melon
Have a sweet day!