Thursday, 15 December 2011

Snowflake hair clips

Snowflake hair clips

I loved making the snowflake hair bobbles to put in my advent house for cute Molly: they were so quick and easy to do! I had quite a few snowflakes left and thought they would look sweet on pretty hair clips so I bought a bunch of glittery pastel hair clips to stick them to.

Snowflake hair clips
Tools and Materials


Snowflake hair clips, How-to step by step
Snowflake hair clips
Using a hot glue gun, place a small dab of glue on the end of the clip, immediately stick a felt snowflake to the glue and leave to dry. Cut out a small rectangle of pretty card and, using a ribblet punch, punch holes in centre. Clip hair clips to card by threading through holes in card.


Snowflake hair clips

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I. Love. This.
    I have never heard of a "ribblet punch", but now I do believe I need one! Your blog is a great resource. Thanks for all the great ideas. I will be making these - or something like them in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Torie! I have loved all the little treasures that you have been making to fill your advent calendar and will definitely have a go at making my own version next year!

    p.s Love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are soooo cute! great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are really pretty, even the packaging you made is pretty. Makes me want to do a diy project.
    btw, your blog is beautiful, the background is fantastic.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving your sweet comment.
    Hope you have a nice day too.
    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.