Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Top Drawer - Winter 2011 trends

Winter White @ Top Drawer
Winter White @ Top Drawer
Winter White @ Top Drawer
Winter White @ Top Drawer

Winter White A/W 2011

A layered story of textures in milky whites, luscious creams, oyster and powdery grey. Ethereal wings, birds, and barely there leafy florals. Bird cages and houses. Juxtaposed materials of shiny porcelain and matt ceramics. Rustic cotton and wool against slick shiny leather and plastic. A perfect Wintry White Christmas story!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Love these shades my friend...a wintry white wonderland for Christmas sounds amazing....oh now you have me thinking happy thoughts. xoxoxo HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shades.Its sounds so pretty,I cant wait til Christmas.it will be here sooner than a blink of an eye.Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures I love the shades! That little wire bird is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birds seem to be everywhere at the moment don't they? Not a day goes by when I don't receive an email from one company or another with their new season collection, all guaranteed to have birds in there in one form or another. I am a happy girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.