Tuesday, 27 September 2011

My Winter Wonderland craft supplies

Winter Wonderland craft supplies



Winter Wonderland Christmas colour palette
Winter Bird brads



Winter Bird Ribbon



Wooden deer decoration



Winter Wonderland needle felting supplies


Yesterday I shared with you my Christmas theme, "Winter Wonderland", and today I am showing you some of the craft supplies I have collected so far. I am thinking hand glittered bird cages to hang on my tree, pom pom trimmed stockings, ribbon tied treat bags, hanging deers and needle felted toadstools and roses. For where to buy just click the links below the photos.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of these.Especially the birds.I collect bird figurines and anything birds.So lovely I adore the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure joy and sweetness...you are always thinking my friend...these colours would be perfect in my Christmas home this year....could you fly my way and decorate for me...what joy that would be. xoxoxo HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always bring us such beautiful things .. oh I'll go live under a bridge, my husband is divorcing me, I can not buy anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came back to pin this. To buy later, not this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, your torturing me with this beautiful ribbon and buttons!!! So sad that website doesn't ship to canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this theme. I bought the geese and pigs in the same design as the deer for my Christmas scheme this year but now, having seen your deer, wish I had bought some of those in Panduro sale too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inspiration! Your works are FANTASTIC! I'm in love with each detail of it. Thank you! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so awesome!! where did you get these craft supplies?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.