Saturday, 27 August 2011

Pretty Washi Tape

Pretty Washi tape
My Washi tape
Washi tape storage
Washi tape storage

Today is a teaser post! Why, you ask? Well I have been secretly working on a project that involves washi masking tape which I am hoping to share with you soon! So, for now I am sharing with you my mix of washi tapes that I have picked up along my travels. I first bought washi tape on a work trip to Hong Kong several years asgo just because I loved the way it looked. From there my collection has grown, so when Cath Kidston launched her version I just had to have some. Hers is the pretty multi colour floral and grass green spotty one. I also picked up a multi pack from Liberty's of London in the sale! For a few more interesting patterned ones I ordered some from Washi Tapes. Oh, the creative possibilities are endless! I can't wait to share my news, but for now, mum's the word!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. I love washi tape! Can't wait to see your secret project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Torie,such lovely tape and I cant wait to see what you are planning to amaze us with.I was a follower before, now im back after about 6 months gone so Im following again.

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have a beautiful collection and I cannot wait to see what you have created! I spotted the Cath Kidston one the other day and thought I might have to treat myself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you can easily make washi tape too!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNC2EaPL7M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a great shop on etsy to buy washi tape. Le Box Boutique sells washi tape by the foot and they have over 250 patterns to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.