Monday, 29 August 2011

Crochet Crush

Crochet Crush

I have had a crush on crochet for a while now. When I saw the ever so cute crochet flower picture frames from Lola Nova in Mollie Makes I knew I had to have a go. I am still getting to grips with it and my stitches look rather uneven! I am determined to continue until I get better. Then I can cover jars and make picture frames to adorn my home with.

To see more inspirational crochet cuteness check out my Crochet Crush board on Pinterest.


Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I love chrochet, it makes me happy to play with the yarn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I love colorful!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crocheting.I love the collage as well.Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crochet! So many of my accents are crochet- lace crochet is my favorite. Love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.