Pages

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Kids Play Kitchen

Kids Play Kitchen
This week on Flickr Faves Sunday, I bring you pretty kids kitchen pics with these gorgeous pics. My cute little niece Molly is a lucky little girl and has just been bought a playhouse for the garden by her Mommy and Daddy. I am so excited! They plan to make it super cute and pretty and I have offered to make curtains, throw cushions and bunting in sweet pastels. She will be having her adorable pink kitchen from the playroom put in there, so I am hoping to make her some fabric cakes and more, for her Birthday later this year!

Some beautiful shots from my Flickr favourites (clockwise from top left):

Have a sweet day!

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. This is nice !! ..happy sundag love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're nicer than my kitchen!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun kitchen to be around in...would definitely cook more then! haha xoxo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the photos so much

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter was so into "cooking" as a little girl. She still cooks now at 26, which is rare among her friends. Your niece is very lucky to have an aunt so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow... I think I could have killed for something like this when I was a child :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous! I'm sure your little girl will have lots of fun playing in her beautiful playhouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.