Monday, 16 May 2011

Inspirational Pins - Laundry Room Storage

Laundry Room Storage by Torie Jayne
Today in my series of posts "Inspirational Pins", I bring you some new pics of cute laundry rooms! We have decided on the layout for our new laundry room/cloakroom and I have started making my bird trail fabric blind for the window. I have my pretty Housekeeper's box , laundry tin and ironing board cover sorted so now I am looking for fresh pretty storage ideas to match. I have a few white wire hangers begging for a make-over and some bird trail oilcloth left over from my washing machine cover that needs to be turned into something!?! For more Laundry Room Inspiration check out my Laundry Room Ideas Pinterest board!


Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. ooooo how cute!! I would not come out of there any more!!;)

    Love
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color!!! greetings, angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many wonderful laundry settings and clean ideas. loving the blue palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo, and these images are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My Laundry room is nothing like this. Would love to spruce up mine a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh these pictures haunt me!!! I dream of having a laundry room!!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable ideas! I love the simple drawstring bags hung on the hooks...very cute bags.

    Happy new week to you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely laundry rooms, one would not consider this a household chore, but creative retreat, if this would be the setting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laundry has never looked so pretty! Love the palette shown below this pics!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best laundry room I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many lovely ideas to make the workspace a joy to be doing your washing in

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife recently organized the laundry room, and she also used pastel colors for the room theme. She used pastel colored storage boxes to keep the items like laundry detergents, hangers, towels, etc. I like what she did for the storage cabinets of the towels as it is easy to find what I need. She used clear storage boxes with some pastel design. It was great for easy access.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.