Pages

Thursday, 24 March 2011

The Country Living Spring Fair

Easter @Country Living Spring Fair 2011
  1. Deck The Halls
  2. Deck the Halls
  3. Jane Means
  4. Deck the Halls
  5. Deck the Halls
  6. Friday Flowers
  7. Deck the Halls
  8. Deck the Halls
  9. Susie Watson Designs
  10. Acorn & Will
  11. Pinks and Greens
  12. Jane Means
  13. Jane Means

Having taken a few days off work I was delighted to wake up yesterday to the sun beaming through my windows. Spring had sprung!

I headed off to The Country Living Spring Fair with my Easter sketch book in hand. What a delight it was to see the Country Living Magazine come to life at such an inspring event. I saw so many beautiful treasures, met some wonderful people and was introduced to some cute new brands and retailers. I have started to upload my many photos from the event on Flickr: The Country Living Spring Fair 2011.

I couldn't resist buying a few of the gorgeous vintage bunnies and a twiggy wall hanging from Acorn & Will.


Acorn & Will
Acorn & Will
I had an interesting chat with the adorable Katherina of Ella's Kitchen Company, whose food storage cabinet has been on my wish list forever!


Ella's Kitchen Company
I also met the lovely ladies behind the hippest new brand of bikes, Beg Bikes, whose leather accessories and ice cream pastel coloured vintage looking bikes are the talk of the blogosphere!


Beg Bicycles
I got to taste new flavours of home made fudge from my favourite fudge purveyor, Roly's fudge as well as having a long, leisurely lunch in the sunshine with my dearest friend, Holly, of uber-fabulous fashion blog Holly Springett.

With the sun still shining today, I am dashing off to visit a farm with my adorable niece, Molly, and cute nephew, Samuel.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like the spring fair is wonderful! Love the pictures :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so lovely. I want that food storage cabinet now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh~ how I would love to attend a Country Living Fair! That food storage cabinet is TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute! i wish i could be there...
    have a great visist to the fair!
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Beg Bicycles but am totally in love. If I ever got rid of my vintage cruiser I might have to have one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! thank you for sharing. you are THE source!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  7. That food storage cabinet is gorgeous! I was thinking it would be nice for storing craft supplies too.

    Love your site, just discovered it via Let's Go Fly A Kite.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dreamy event! And those bikes??!! Hello fabulous. Enjoy your spring-y day. Thanks for brightening mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous bicycles! Perfect for a sunny day like today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! thak you for your comment! wow! is it your shop right? it's stupend! I have to take your banner and I put it on my blog!!! ok??? kissessssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! I wish I could go there. I had a look on your fickr. It's everything so gorgeous. Thanks Torie for this post and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the storage cabinet, and the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! The bike photo is adorable! Now im in total spring mode!

    ~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Utter and complete heavenly-ness! ;}


    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  15. This the cutest post I've seen all day!!!
    love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its feels blessed to wake up on a spring morning and discover things that make up your day. I liked your cabinets, your shop is an exclusive one. I will sure come someday if i am there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pics, just discovered your blog & I'm loving it .. Tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.