Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Rice DK @ Top Drawer

Rice DK candle gnomes
Rice Dk rhino head
Rice DK crochet flower cushion
Rice DK peacock bowl
Rice DK bird candle holder
I have featured Rice DK many times here on Torie Jayne so I was delighted to visit their stand at Top Drawer. They were showing their new The Peace, Kiss and Glamourama Spring/Summer Collection. It was full of bright poppy colours, fun florals, toadstools, gnomes and peacocks. I also saw intricate, brightly coloured bird candle holders, kitchen towel holders and hooks. I loved the quirky crochet flowered cushions and funky jewel coloured melamine accessories for the kitchen.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that Rhino head!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta Rice!!!!!y tu blog es tan dulce...
    Besos
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Wonderful colours! :D Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Rice!! So many pretty things:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a MASSIVE fan of Rice! Soooooooo envious of you seeing all that gorgeousness!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love this!!!! I love a pop of colour and these ones do POP!

    Hugs for a great great Tuesday my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of bright colours seem to be popping up everywhere. Such fun pieces and lovely to see after all of the white that was everywhere. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not used to seeing so many bright colors on your posts...this stuff is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The peacock is pretty cute!! I love the bright colors!! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.