Monday, 17 January 2011

Inspirational Pins - Vintage Camping

Vintage Caravans by Torie Jayne

Today in my series of posts "Inspirational Pins", I bring you a pretty 50's colour palette inspired by my Vintage Camping inspirational board.

Yesterday I attended the Top Drawer 2011 interior trade show at Earl's Court in London. One of their top trends for Spring/Summer is Vintage Vacation, so today's inspirational pins is perfect!


Vintage Vacation
More to come on the fabulous interiors I saw at Top Drawer later this week.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colors and the feelings this style evokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, love the retro vibe.
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh such pretty colours, I may have to get my paintbrushes out again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color pallette! It evokes Spring and a wealthy life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dream of having my own little trailer someday! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors and such a cute little trailer:) It would be the perfect little getaway during summer..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are gorgeous, reminds me of caravaning holidays as a child, not in anything as pretty though!

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great - can imagine those 50's inspired picnics and deckchairs at the beach.

    Can't wait to hear more about what caught your eye.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.