Pages

Friday, 21 January 2011

Decorative bird cages

Decorative Bird Cages by Torie Jayne
  1. Set/2 White Metal Hexagon Parakeet Birds Cages
  2. Boutique Bird Cage Jewellery Organiser
  3. Metal Bird Cage Ornament
  4. Metal Ornamental Bird Cage Plant Holder
  5. Romantic Shabby chic bird cage
  6. A Pair of Antique White Square Birdcages

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a selection of decorative bird cages to decorate your home.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Stunning - love the first ones the most!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is it about birdcages ! i love them too, I have a few around my home and now i am looking for some lightweight ones that i can turn into light shades for my hallway, thanks for the inspiration Daizie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love , absolutely love bird cages, I especially like the Chinese antique kind, but these are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~two and three make my heart sing...so beautiful are these pieces...wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friend...I have always wanted a white birdcage...these are lovely...enjoy your Friday. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think one of these would look good in my room...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these and was very surprised to discover that my favourite was from Marks and Spencers. They have some really great pieces for the upcoming season this year don't they.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the number two! So sweet with the bird on top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bird cages!! These are stunning! Both my mom & I have bird cages in our kitchens!! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.