Winter Woodland treat boxes
You will need:
Winter Woodland treat box printed out on heavy paper
Double sided tape
Polka dot glassine bags
Tim Holtz non-stick micro-serrated multicutter
Mini rotary perforator
Paper punch - medium '1cm ribbon'
- Open cone print template (see image below) and print it out.
- Cut around cone wrapper, (I use the shape mates large circle and cutter to cut out my circles).
- Roll perforator along all lines.
- Fold all perforated lines away from you.
- Place a couple of strips of double sided tape on the unprinted side of the bottom of the box, but do not peel backing off tape yet.
- Place a strip of double sided tape on the unprinted side of the long sides of the box, do not peel backing of tape yet.
- Place a strip of double sided tape along all four white strips of printed side of box and remove backing.
- Assemble box and press together to stick.
- Fold over top of cellophane bag by 10cm.
- Place fold inside paper ribbon punch and push to end. Punch ribbon holes.
- Remove backing from double sided strips on inside of box.
- Open glassine bag out and place inside box, pressing against the tape to fix in place.
- Fill with treats.
- Thread ribbon through holes and tie in a bow.
I filled mine with Maple cakelets in pine cone, walnut and acorn shapes, with a hidden iced squirrel!
Have a sweet day!