Monday, 22 November 2010

Winter Woodland pine cones

Winter Woodland Pine Cones by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Pine Cones by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Pine Cones by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Pine Cones by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Pine Cones by Torie Jayne
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

This week on Scrapbook Dreams, I continue my theme of a "Winter Woodland Christmas" with these gorgeous images of pine cones that would be perfect in my Winter Woodland setting. I went for a walk in the woods last month and collected a bunch of pine cones, so I will have to have a go at painting a few of them white, screwing eyelets into some and clustering the others into a wreath or tree.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. ~another beautiful collection of natures glorious gifts...so pretty...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I an so glad you blogged about this! I just bought pine cones and I can't wait to use them. Not as romantic as your walk.... maybe I should go take a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Xmas ideas!
    Thank for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it was not so cold out today I would go hunt for some pinecones....love all these my sweet friend. xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how nice, some lovely ideas, I posted some ideas for pine cones on my blog a few days ago.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something about pine cones they are a simple pretty. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah these are why I love Autumn, nature is so beautiful. I need to find some pine cones and some glitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely inspiration and a gorgeous post as always!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful gifts from nature! Thank you for sharing these!
    ~Crystal's Creations~
    http://crystalscreations7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful collection, I particularly like the very last image from Better Homes and Gardens - all those candles are gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting in the mood for Xmas this way :-) Gorgeous!
    xx
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those decors are lovely! I like the pine cones in a jar its looks so freezing real. I find pine cones very flexible as X'mas decor, you can never go wrong with them. Nice blog!

    buy ffxiv gil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.