Monday, 29 November 2010

Winter Woodland dessert table ideas

Winter Woodland Dessert Table Ideas by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Dessert Table Ideas by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Dessert Table Ideas by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Dessert Table Ideas by Torie Jayne
Winter Woodland Dessert Table Ideas by Torie Jayne

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

This week on Scrapbook Dreams, I continue my theme of a "Winter Woodland Christmas" with these gorgeous images of inspirational ideas for my Winter Woodland themed dessert table. I have most of my Winter Woodland candy with which to fill my Christmas candy jars, and I am now preparing to make a gingerbread bird house, Christmas cake, cookies, mince pies, chocolates and more...

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Your food posts always make me hungry. :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredible! Totally makes me want to entertain and show off these pretties! And I love Canelle and Vanille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love them all, so pretty. I can see how this would work so well with your ornaments in your previous post. I see a theme going on here!!! Happy monday,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfectly wonderlandy! I love the colour palette and the pretty touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so lovely. Gorgeous with these clean shades of white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love those coconut cupcake/snowballs? They just make everything look prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with others that your food posts never fail to make me hungry! A trip to the dentist today forbids me to go in search of anything sweet so I will just have to savour these delicious pictures just a little more!

    Can't wait to see your Gingerbread house again this year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lil Martha Stewart cookie tower & the snowflake cookies!! ohh and the lil house on the cup is so cute!! I like this post so much!! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.