Pages

Sunday, 21 November 2010

Pretty Deer!

Pretty Deer
This week on Flickr Faves Sunday, I bring you some pretty deer with these gorgeous pics. Check back soon for some more of the most inspirational photographers on Flickr.

Some beautiful shots from my Flickr favourites (clockwise from top left):

To see more gorgeous "Winter Woodland Christmas" inspired pics from some of the fabulous photographers on Flickr, check out my new group, become a member and add your own winter woodland inspired pics.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Hi Torie,

    What lovely deers...I adore deers something so sweet and innocent about them.

    THANK YOU for your visit...I have missed you and it's wonderful to reconnect!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you for visiting my blog, and for leaving such a sweet message! I'm glad I found yours too!
    It's all so very pretty...
    And you know I LOVE deer!
    :o)

    *hearts*
    & have a wonderful day!
    pilli pilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! Thank you for visited my blog.
    Your blog is really lovely and beautiful !!! ´( ◠ ᴥ ◠ )`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why deer always remind me of christmas but they do - something about a lovely snowy winter wonderland I expect. Love that candle holder
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cool - I love that there's little deer on your background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting Mrs Deer in your wonderful mosaic dear Torie!
    She's delighted to be among such great company and featured on your so stylish blog!
    Best wishes for a fine, creative, lovely day!

    Ivy ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.