Thursday, 18 November 2010

More Wintery Woodland

An Etsy Winter Woodland by Torie Jayne
This week on Wonderful World of Etsy I bring you more gorgeous finds that would fit in with a "Winter Woodland" themed Christmas or a Fall wedding.

  1. Hemlock trees - set of 5 Birch tags
  2. Fire Starter pine cone holiday party favors
  3. Removable vinyl wall sticker decal art - Winter Birch trees with deer and bird
  4. Oh Deer adjustable ring
  5. Pine cone sterling silver necklace
  6. Stag deer Christmas Hark gift tags
  7. Sterling silver acorn necklace
  8. 4 white plastic reindeer vintage Christmas decor
  9. Deer Forest - wall art home decor murals

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Simply lovely! You have totally imspired me to revamp my Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the deer gift tags!

    http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so thoughtful and sweet! I love this theme so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, I am really loving all the winter wonderland goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.