Pages

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Glass cake stands & domes

Sweet Display by Country Living
I am planning my Christmas Winter Woodland candy table at the moment. So, I am delighted to be reviewing some glass cake stands from diverse retailer, CSN stores. They sell all kinds of wonderful products, from beautiful wardrobes to the prettiest cake stands and flan dishes.

Keep an eye out for my review that will feature either my new "Winter Woodland" Christmas cake design or my "Winter Woodland Christmas" inspired gingerbread bird house.

In the meantime, here's what I did last Christmas:

Village Christmas cake



Gingerbread bird house


Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Oh Torie Jayne,
    How I love glass domes. I must go and check out CSN.
    Your cakes from last year are beautiful. You are so clever. I can't wait to see what you do this year. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pretty fanatic about milk glass lately but these glass domes are just amazing. it makes me want to bake and decorate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.