White chocolate & blackberry meringues
125g double cream (heavy cream)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
50g blackberries, blended
100g white chocolate
24 Mini meringue shells
- Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat immediately and stir in chocolate until melted.
- Stir in blackberries and vanilla essence until glossy.
- Refrigerate for about 25 mins.
- Spoon a teaspoon of ganache onto back of meringue and place another one on top to form the ganache sandwich.
- Spoon excess ganache over the join of the meringues and let drip down.
I made these for my candy table last year. I love how quick and easy they are to make and how effective they turned out.
Have a sweet day!