To decorate my peachy white choc cupcakes I made some pretty pastel butterfly cupcake toppers.
Butterfly Cupcake Toppers
You will need:
Pink, blue, yellow, green paper
Butterfly multi-detail craft punch
Double sided tape
- Punch out ten butterflies of each colour
- Cut a 3mm slither of double sided sticky tape.
- Stick to top of cocktail stick so there is an equal amount of tape on either side of stick
- Remove backing paper
- Press one pink butterfly into double sided tape on one side
- Press another to the double sided tape on the other side
- Gently fan wings out
- Repeat until you have five of each colour
I baked my cakes in pastel coloured silicone cupcake cases.
Have a sweet day!