Friday, 13 August 2010

Bright, Happy Birds

Bright, Happy Birds by Torie Jayne
  1. Early bird cushion
  2. Bird and tree coat hooks
  3. Tropical birds wallstickers
  4. Bird breakfast plates
  5. Bird tea light runner, pink love bird candle
  6. Singing bird in a cage
  7. Hanging bird metal ornaments - set of eight
  8. Storybook romance dishtowels
  9. Rice bird candle holder

This week on Friday Finds I bring you my entry in the Summer Home Styling Challenge from VoucherCodes.co.uk, who have stacks of brilliant savings at top stores from Habitat and Graham and Green to Lombok and The White Company.

The challenge is all about updating a room without having to fork out to re-decorate it from scratch. I was given a budget of £50 per-item and asked to come up with my dream summer room additions. I, of course, went for a bird theme in a bright happy summer colour scheme!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. This is a lovely collection of bird themed things. I especially like the candlestick. I have not heard of Rice before so thanks for that! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what all you do my friend! Love birdies so I'm extra excited.

    Thanks for sharing~

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hanging birds in #7. So sweet, with colors to match many decors.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. it all matches your cute background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend Torie Jayne! Don't you just love Pip's Studio!! I've just discovered a very small selection of her homewares at Selfridges in Manchester - I am in LOVE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE the PIP collection .)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take 1,7, and 8! :) Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that pretty blue birdcage... Have a great weekend, Torie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet and so Torie Jayne !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, such lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and birds my sweet friend..a match made in heaven.

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So refreshing! Thank you for sharing. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for including my hanging birds (#7) amongst this collection. I'm having a giveaway of a set of these over at my blog: http://surferrosa7.blogspot.com/2010/08/pretty-birds-giveaway.html
    please come and join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.