Pages

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Sweet Matilou

Sweet Matilou
This week on Flickr Faves Sunday, I bring you the wonderful work of Matilou. I adore her illustrations and am so pleased to have her as a sponsor here. She has recently started the most adorable collection of jewelery featuring her cute illustrations. Please check out her Etsy shop for even more delights.
Check back soon for some more of the most inspirational photographers on Flickr.

Some beautiful shots from my Flickr favourites (clockwise from top left):

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the top left photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my photoblog! I´m so glad about it, that I found your beautiful blog!!!
    Have a nice week,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such delicate, romantic jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These illustratiosn are truly delightful - off to go check out the Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!!!

    check out my latest -post-

    Vicky from HotGossip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I am in love! I must check out her etsy shop!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are just adorable.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.