Pages

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Rosanna

Rosanna by Torie Jayne
Decor Bon Bon colours by Rosanna
Gelato by Rosanna
Let's Play House by Rosanna
Petite Treat by Rosanna
Decor Bon Bon White by Rosanna
Several years ago I bought the cutest pale blue muffin tray and china cupcake cups in an array of pastel colours from the "Let's Play House" collection by Rosanna and I have been a fan ever since!

Rosanna is named after American creator Rosanna Bowles, who has a passion for tableware. Oh, and boy does it show! She designs the most exquisite dishes which turn any and every day meal times into a special occasion. My favourite ranges from her are "Gelato" and "Decor Bon Bon", with a fresh modern take on some 1950's vintage classics all in a range of faded sorbet colours.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. I love the colors- so cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My colors for sure!!!!
    LOVE.
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Morninga...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs Torie Jayne, she has the cutest collections. Do you know if there are many stockists in London or the UK? Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those sweet individual cupcake stands...the soft colours are pure JOY! Hugs to you my friend...I will let you know about the pretty latte cups soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with cake stands and you don't even realize how much I love this post! I am heading on over to her site right now to see what I can buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely colours (thanks for the great background info too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had one in my hand the other day at an antique shop. It was too much to get home from vacation (or so it seemed at the time). Now I totally regret as it looked like some of these! TOO cute! At least I'm consistent...right?! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pastels and shapes. I am not familiar with this, but will check it out. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dishes look good enough to eat themselves -delicious colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the white ones at the end - so pretty! a bunch in a big collection, with a variety of dessert on them... daydreaming:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.