Pages

Friday, 9 July 2010

Pretty gardening

Pretty gardening by Torie Jayne

1. Metal watering can
2. Candy Flowers gardening gloves
3. Sweet William seed packet
4. White seed box
5. Worm food compost bucket
6. Burgon and Ball pink garden collection

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a collection of pretty garden tools inspired by my visit to the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.

Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

For more of my 'Pretty Gardening' finds, check out my Pinterest!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. love the mint watering can! with all these utensils I might even love do gardening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i could die for the set form pic nr 6!!! sooooooooo cute!
    have a sweet day,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...I adore sweet williams...my front garden is filled with them...even their name is lovely.
    Happy weekend to you...we are off to the Beach!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too warmmmm for gardening now...............but not to warm to wish you a happy weekend darling....love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Makes me feel like gardening in a pretty frilly dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT's what I've been missing...my daily swoon with you!!! **kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Win a giveaway on my blog. Check it out here.

    http://chymecindyblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway-40-gift-card-from-csn-store.html

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that white seed box. you always find the prettiest things!
    stop by, i'm having a little give-away.

    have the loveliest weekend!
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pretty pastel green color of the watering can. Charming!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh you make me sad I don't have a garden showing all these pretty things!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm living in Turkey.Unfortunately, Turkey's climate is not conducive to a picnic.But these stuff sooo pretty:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.