Pages

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Pip Studio Autumn/Winter 2010

Pip Studio by Torie Jayne
Decorative pillow by Pip Studio
Porcelain by Pip Studio
Towels by Pip Studio
Cushions by Pip Studio
Tablecloth by Pip Studio

Yipee! It is that time of year again when all the new Autumn/Winter catalogs launch online: so much inspiration at once! Here I share with you one of my favorites, Pip Studio, a Dutch design company based in Amsterdam selling bed and bath collections, stationery, cushions, tablecloths and of course lots of porcelain.

On my wish list is the gorgeous cross stitch tablecloth above in stone and white with a blue and white gingham border edged with a cotton crochet lace. Oh, and I would love some of their pretty bird print porcelain to serve cupcakes on.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. that tea cup with the little bird on it is ADORABLE! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must, must, MUST figure out a way to get a set of those pink teacups!!! Thanks for the beauty today, Torie Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi torie jayne,

    you turned me on to pip studio and their things are just amazing. i wish they sold in the U.S. (i even left a message on the anthropologie facebook page: please sell this!)

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those sweet tea things too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Torie Jayne,
    I like the crossstitch tablecloth as weel, and the pretty bird teacup.
    Hope your week is going well!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the catalogues and next season previews, too. They help me ease into the coming season. Turquoise and pink with a little green and yellow. Very uplifting colour combinations. The style and colours remind me of another Dutch company, Oilily. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahooooo....I love catalogues...I love FALL!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've missed your blog so much!!!!

    Love the catalogue too!


    Have a nice week...

    I need your help...come to visit me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it all, the teas set is so lovely... and I checked out the catalogue what beautiful things they have, had to switch to English to read it though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bird print pink porcelain tea cup and saucer for me please. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love PiP Studio, their range is always fabulous

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorites colors!!! these are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I want a few of these too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love them. I have quite a lot of it to be honest.
    I live in the Netherlands where there company is based.

    Their stuff is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.