Pages

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2010

Tea & cakes in the Garden
Hampton Court Flower Show 2010
Vintage Plate Water feature
Fairy Pretty

Today I visited the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. It is the largest flower show in England, held annually in the beautiful grounds of the Long Water in Hampton Court Park, Surrey by the Royal Horticultural Society. It differs from the most prestigious flower show, the Chelsea Flower Show, by focusing more on environmental issues, grow-your-own and cookery, but of course it also includes lots of inspirational show gardens.

It was full of wonderful ideas for creating outdoor living spaces, which I was particularly interested in looking at to get ideas for my outdoor living room. Above are some of my highlights, with more to come soon...

In the market place I treated myself to two lovely vintage weathered bird cages to put in my outdoor living room.

Have a sweet Day!
Share/Bookmark

22 comments:

  1. How beautiful! It is like a modern day Alice and Wonderland tea party scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! It reminds me of the Alice and Wonderland tea party scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome experience! I love that first photo- so magical! It's like a fairy garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wonderful! I adore Hampton Court Palace. Hoping to get there this August when we're on our family holiday to London.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite lovely and elegant. Wish I could have made that tour! :) Seriously. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! What a fabulous way to spend a day. Just so pretty! I wish I was there!
    xoxo
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh beautiful! Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photo's...Have seen some coverage on the Tv, but would be great to visit, can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo lovely...wish I could of come. My outdoor living space needs a facelift. xoxoo Enjoy your Summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This is lovely! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Auntie has been many times before and I keep saying I would really love to go. It looks gorgeous, one day I will make it. Thank you for sharing your photos.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love flowershows and this one looks like a dream!
    have a sweet day,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I wish I´ve could have been there...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was looking at outdoor birdcages yesterday, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely. That purple is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. how lovely!!!

    lavender and sage are a beautiful combo. {would you call that green chair sage?}

    beautiful pics!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos and what a lovely lovely way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh its gorgeous! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The 3rd picture is my favorite! All so lush and perfectly summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It all looks fantastic,

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These photos are gorgeous! What a lovely place to visit! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.