Pages

Friday, 23 July 2010

Deer Heads

Deer Heads by Torie Jayne

1. Rice Paper Mache Deer Head
2. Dear Dear Coathook
3. Decorative Deer Head - small
4. Deer trophy Heads
5. Pink Reindeer head
6. Deer Head

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a selection of deer heads because I'm wishing that my lonesome deer had a friend or two!

Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. i don't know WHAT in the world got me into these - but i LOVE em' now - i use to be SOOOO opposed to the whole idea - now my fave!

    *kiss kiss* & Happy Weekend!!!
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something especially sweet about that 2nd one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE the deer heads. Happy weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Torie Jayne,
    Sorry if I've missed a few of your posts but I am still trying to catch up. It doesn't bode well for when we go to Italy in a few weeks !!!!
    I love the stag heads although, I haven't bought any yet. I think that I have been reluctant to do so as I think they might be a passing phase although I guess everything is !!
    Have a lovely weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. How incredibly lovely! I really adore deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink one- obviously :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Never visited your blog before, but it look lovely! Those deerheads are quite the thing in Holland!

    groetjes van Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much prettier than an actual deer head! Love the last one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty enamored with #2!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.