Pages

Friday, 2 July 2010

Clarke & Clarke

Athena fabric by Clarke & Clarke
Bird trail fabric by Clarke & Clarke
Bird trail fabric by Clarke & Clarke
Bird trail fabric by Clarke & Clarke



Beach huts fabric by Clarke & Clarke


In my recent post pretty fabrics and finds for outdoor living I featured the lovely Bird Trail fabric from Clarke & Clarke. I adore the pretty birds and butterflies adorning the delicate floral print and I am also loving their cute coastal style print, Beach Huts. So, I thought I would share some more lovely images from them and a little bit about them.

Clarke & Clarke is a British family-run business based in Lancashire and is internationally recognized as one of the leaders in the world of home fashion. Their style ranges from classic to contemporary and they do a range of high quality fabrics and wall coverings.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. OOh the are beautiful.
    I love the birds to!!! de colours are verry nice and romantic.
    I wish you a very nice and sunny weekend
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric in these sweet soft colors with the cutest little bird is GORGEOUS!
    Wishing you a lovely happy weekend, Torie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you my sweet blogging friend? Swoon beach hut paper so tranquil and blissful, thanks for sharing this wonder, you always bring us such treasures! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hutch is too cute! And I love that print- very French and outdoorsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I love the beach hut fabrics !!
    xx Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their 'vintage florals' collection and their other pretty florals too. So nice to be able to use a local person as well.

    Hope you have a great weekend Torie Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! just visited their website and fell completely in love ;) so chic!! beautiful prints, and the wall coverings so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that beach hut fabric how fun is that!!Thanks for sharing,kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.