Pages

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Trine Thorsen

Duse pasteller by Trine Thorsen


Blomster by Trine Thorsen


Blomster by Trine Thorsen


Duse pasteller by Trine Thorsen


Hawaiifest by Trine Thorsen


I am always looking out for inspirational pics, from cute cakes to gorgeous interiors! On a recent search I came across the wonderful Trine Thorsen, a Norwegian photographer whose beautiful images are exquisite and full of eye candy.

She also has a blog, So mee, where you can find even more of her delightful pics. I could spend hours looking at them all!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. these are really gorgeous, love the cushions, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cushions and having just returned home from Maui the Hawaii Fest is a fave. I am happy to back visiting all my inspirational friends:)
    Missed your lovely blog:)
    xxoo
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing a great find with us. I love finding new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the cushions. They would make great throw pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely, lovely post! May I stay here for awhile to enjoy?! :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great new find - thank you.

    Love the first picture very much too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have that same lotus candle! - i have in pink and white :o)

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are lovely <3 I am a Norwegian, but I´ve never heard about her. Thank you for sharing.
    I´m gonna take a look at her portfolio right now...

    Best,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. That votive holder is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow! pretty much like a dream... can't even pick a favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful colors and lovely images!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.