Friday, 4 June 2010

Tea and cakes in the garden

Tea and cakes in the garden by Torie Jayne

1. Rice DK melamine cups
2. Regency cake stand, 3 tier
3. Angelina Lavender napkin, pink enamel pin wheel
4. Pastel silicone cupcake cases , roseberry melamine tray
5. Greengate, Fia white & Angelina plates
6. Rice DK melamine bowls in lavender & soft pink

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a collection of pretty pastel finds for tea and cakes in the garden inspired by Monday's post, Pretty garden pastels.

Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

I also couldn't resist showing you a few pretty pastel treats from Amy Atlas: perfect for tea and cakes in the garden.

Pastel treats by Amy Atlas

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. Greengate, Housedoctor, Rice, all these Danish brands are awesome! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Torie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh such goodies! I'm off to check out all the links now.

    Have a great weekend,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! .. complete 100% girlie!

    *Happy Weekend*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so lovely! I wanna throw a tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tiered cake/dessert stand is so lovely. I don't know what it is about cake stands, but they always make me smile. I'd love to collect them, but I don't have the storage room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have all of the first set of things & eat all the second set!! I love the cake stand especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Saskia says above..all these lovelies come from those wonderful Danish folks...I so want to visit them and bring home a suitcase full of Joy. xoxxo Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures , but for me the cupcake cases... mmmmmmm are my preferred! I want it :)
    Have a good week end Tory
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all the pastel colors. They are so calming and peaceful! If only I had space to store all of the pretty things I'd like to have!

    Hugs,
    Tamerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't tell you how much your blog makes me all happy inside. This post is so perfect in every way. So elegant and light and full of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There really are some gorgeous pieces of dinnerware around at the moment aren't there - these are lovely.

    Seems to be a real revival of 'tea and cake' going on too.

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the greengate plates! i wish i could find it in the states!
    i hope you have a lovely weekend.
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty and feminine. Perfect indeed for a relaxing afternoon tea with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of each, please and thank you very much!
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very pretty, one of each please!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rice and Greengate are my favorites. They suit all occasion. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these! Now I want to buy everything and host an outdoor dinner party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.