Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Really Linda Barker

Two Ceramic Birds by Really Linda Barker



Ornate Wirework Bird House by Really Linda Barker



Three Antiqued Glass Birds by Really Linda Barker



Villa Verne Metal Food Stand by Really Linda Barker



Ornate metal plant holder by Really Linda Barker



Zinc and Willow Bird Feeder by Really Linda Barker


Really Linda Barker is a gorgeous online store from Interiors & Product Designer Linda Barker. Linda was born in Yorkshire, England, and trained as a fine artist at West Surrey College of Art and Design. She is also well known as a television presenter, from such shows as Changing Rooms and House Invaders.

The online catalogue is full of a beautiful range of interior pieces, all of which have a calming neutral look to them. I especially love her metal food stand from the "Villa Verne" range, named after her exquisite holiday home situated in a wooded valley just outside the glamorous resort of St Tropez in the South of France.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the two ceramic birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Goal- buy that food stand. And I can't tell you how much this post is my style. I love every inch of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god you are back!
    I've lost all of my bloggers fav and I wa looking for you try to remember your blog name...what a mess am I?

    I've missed all your beautiful pics and post...You are always an ispiration to me and you always will be!
    Thanks fpr stopping by!
    I'm happy I've got you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have quite a few things from Linda Barker including the white ceramic birds. I love a lot of what she sells,. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Know what Dancing Branflake said right above? Make them my words!!! Just ADORE the food stand and ADORE your post!!!! Thank you a lot!! Bela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll have to check that place out - i have lil sparrows i bought for my house! .. i dunno what it is with them, but i just gravitate to em'

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the birds...so simple and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those sweet little ceramic birds!

    p.s. Our blog has moved! We would love for you to visit us at our new site: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/
    Unfortunately, if you followed us with Google Friend Connect you'll have to re-follow but everything else is the same! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I could happily buy everything on her site!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your blog background, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ceramic birds are just the cutest thing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't realised that she had a website! Wow - I now have somewhere to lose my evening too! Thank you.

    That food stand is heavenly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful things, each picture was something I wanted! It is good to see you...I am just getting back to blogging and can't seem to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the first pair of white birds..just so sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.