Sunday, 20 June 2010

My new love: Pinterest!

I love Macarons on Pinterest by Torie Jayne



Shades of turquoise on Pinterest by Torie Jayne



Bird love on Pinterest by Torie Jayne


OK, I know Sundays here at Torie Jayne are normally reserved for showing you some of the lovely images I find on Flickr but I recently discovered Pinterest through the sweet Rachel at Lovely Clusters. It is a great new site that lets you collect, and showcase collections of, your favorite inspirational pics in a beautifully visual way. You simply add the "pin it" bookmarklet to your browser's toolbar and anytime you find a great image you click "pin it" and it will add it to your board. There is also an upload feature for your own images. This is one stylish site for creating inspirational mood boards. I am in love!

You can check out my boards, like I love Macarons, Shades of turquoise or Bird love and many more. If you're inspired by Pinterest like me, please follow my boards.♥♥♥

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Dear Torie Jayne,
    I love Pinterest. Your moodboards are brilliant.
    I must go and check it out.
    Thanks for telling us about it. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I'll have to give this a go.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun... thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your images!
    Beautiful inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I haven't heard of this, so will go right over. I'm very sad that Picasa on Google won't allow me to upload more than 3-4 of my photos to my blog at once. Thanks sweetie. Have a lovely evening. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  6. What???! You've officially changed my blogging world. How incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely write-up. If you need any more invites for your friends or readers, just send a note to ben (at) pinterest (dot) com.

    You have lovely pins!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this sounds like fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your boards...especially the macarons and turquoise. I'm off to follow you on pinterest. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for reminding me about this site, I got an invite from someone to this a couple of weeks ago and forgot to get it organised after having a look.
    It is absolutely brilliant and really appeals to the super organised brain of mine!
    I love your boards and thanks for following me too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea - thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh what a great tool! I gotta check this out. And as always, I love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea! Love your tourquise pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have now sent a request to be a member Pinterest as well:) I´m looking forward to use it.

    Thank you for sharing<3

    //Nina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pics!! Thanks for sharing, will go and have a peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the strawberry mold!
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the lovely post! I'm so happy you're enjoying pinterest. You should let us know if you'd like any extra invites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.