Monday, 21 June 2010

Ice Cream Party

Ice cream party mood board by Torie Jayne
Ice cream party page 1 by Torie Jayne
Ice cream party page 2 by Torie Jayne

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

It must be all the ice cream posts I have done recently but I am dreaming of having an ice cream party. With Wimbledon starting tomorrow it would have to have lots of strawberry ice cream! Lashings of whipped cream and the prettiest of sprinkles. Oh, to dream...

You can check out more of my pretty ice cream inspirational pics at my new obsession, Pinterest.

Pretty ice cream pics on Pinterest from Torie Jayne
Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. Strawberry Ice Cream cake might possibly be my ultimate dream dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yammie yammie............it all looks nice........hugs from me.....Ria.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh la la. I'll take a slice of that Strawberry Ice Cream Cake! Oh yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly yummy post! And I checked out Pinterest and I love it! I feel a new addiction coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could really do with an ice-cream right now - it is so hot out today and after a long walk with the dog I feel like I am melting away myself!

    The ice-cream cake and ice-cream sandwiches look just heavenly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely...this post makes me smile my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely inspiring post! Torie.
    Love the strawberry molds.
    ((((hugsss))
    Cata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog has a strange effect on me. After visiting, I always want to eat sweet pink things!
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a completely adorable post! dreamy as a dreamsicle!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Host a pink ice cream party and I'm there! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He publicado tu entrada en Mis Favoritos de esta semana, puedes verla aquí (algunos ya la habeis visto...)
    http://blocderecetas.blogspot.com/2011/06/mis-favoritas-semana-242011.html
    Muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.