Friday, 14 May 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall

Living etc, Nov 2003



Living etc, Nov 2003



Multi-faceted mirror by Graham and Green


Recently, I have been going through my magazine tears for kitchen ideas and came across the top image. I adore it! Sadly, we don't have room for a dresser in our house but if we did I would have that one. I love the square marks on the mirror - so distressed and vintage but oh, so glamorous!

For a modern glamorous kitchen you could try mirror wall tiles and for a modern but decadent dressing table, how about the multi-faceted mirror.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. I love that dresser too. I am lucky as, in our breakfast room, we have the original dresser...Victorian.
    ... and, I am quite obsessed with mirrors. Not in a vain way, but I just love the look of them.
    Gorgeous, all of them. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to put mirrors on the cabinet doors!!

    xoxo
    dagny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea! I love that first photo. I've been scouring magazines for mirrors in general for my front room but haven't found any that I love. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look. Also love the links at the top of your blog now. Were they always there? Old eyes...clicked on Your Kitchen and again am amazed at your creations. **head spins and pops off**
    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove that last mirror. So gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first one more than others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! I want it in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.