Pages

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Jeanne d'Arc Living

Dining by Jeanne d'Arc Living
Oil burner by Jeanne d'Arc Living
Peg bag by Jeanne d'Arc Living
Cushions by Jeanne d'Arc Living
Throw by Jeanne d'Arc Living
Cutlery basket by Jeanne d'Arc Living
Jeanne d'Arc Living was started by photographer Lonnie and stylist Vivian. They turned their hobby into a career by writing for various Danish and international magazines about decorating in a Nordic Country style. They now produce the very highly sought after magazine Jeanne d'Arc Living.

In May 2007 they started a wholesale company selling the items featured in the magazine. All their products are either their own designs or reproductions of older things.

It is available in the UK from Camel & Yak, and in the US from The Beautiful Life.

Check out my Copenhagen Interior shops map for stockists.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

23 comments:

  1. Their products are absolutely fantastic! I love every single photo you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this is one of those publications that I had never heard of until I started blogging. I have yet to see a copy of their magazine. The style doesn't fit my house well at all, but I still love it!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely dreamy! I want to climb into those pics and stay a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are OH-SO talented and creative ... it is so hard to resist their fabulous products.

    Great picture choices, Torie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their products and photos are so beautiful! I have one magazine that I've read over and over ... just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos. Those giant pillow are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!

    http://thebusiestbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. how amazingly beautiful!
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how this style is so inspired by old and worn items, yet remains so fresh and inviting. It's so calming too, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'adore ca!!! C'est magnifique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great items. They make me want to redecorate my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just received the latest copy of Jeanne d'Arc magazine from Camel and Yak. They are also thinking of doing a yearly subscription and, if they do, I shall certainly be buying into that !! It is my absolute favourite magazine and I have some of their things in my home. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will be saving these to my style file. Lovely images, lovely styling ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty. I've been planning on decorating my bedroom like these pics. Great inspiration!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE it all- the daybed is darling! Love iron.
    Happy weekend to you my sweet friend.
    Lve
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with every single of these images!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm drooling. Beautiful photos.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just a quick note to wish you a nice weekend!
    Love
    Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torie darling popped in to wish you a marvelous weekend. The photos are lovely, I am now off to check out their sites.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty! Beautiful photos...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.