Pages

Thursday, 21 January 2010

House Doctor

Chairs by House Doctor
Rugs by House Doctor
Lounge by House Doctor
Office by House Doctor
Bathroom by House Doctor
Kitchen textiles by House Doctor
Cloche by House Doctor
Kitchen by House Doctor
Napkin by House Doctor
Ribbons by House Doctor
Trims by House Doctor
Lampshades by House Doctor
House Doctor was formed in 1999 by two sisters, Rikke Juhl Jensen and Gitte Juhl Capel, along with their brother, Klaus Juhl Pedersen. The product range is very wide, ranging from kitchen utensils, vases and furniture to an exclusive assortment of interior design accessories. Their online catalogue is a dream to flick through for it is beautifully styled and shot, my favourites being the open shelving in the kitchen and that large glass jar full of ribbons.

Check out my Copenhagen Interior shops map for stockists.

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. I must say I just had to post today! I have been lurking here since just before Christmas but your Danish interiors posts are just driving me crazy and making me desperately want to jump on a plane!! Do you know of any good stockists here in UK because all I seem to be able to find are a measly selection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letters on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my thanks for sharing...I am off to visit the link and get very excited today...everything is lovely..adore those brightly covered stairs. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chairs are awesome ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you find all these beautiful things?! I love the stair runner (is that the right word? I hope you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, gorgeous! love that wall on the third pic so much.
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love House Doctor! Pretty, pretty pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these things...I'll check out the website. Those steps are so much fun!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love the chairs!! great color!

    Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at http://www.bigwindowchallenge com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800.

    Your support means the world to me!!

    Xo
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely inspiration pics! :)

    Smiles,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute - I just adore the pic of the ribbon in the jar. Oh, I wish my house was this dreamy!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy weekend Torie Jayne! I just love the pretty, multi coloured stair runner ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.