For the last Flickr Faves Sunday of the year I wanted to share with you some of my favourite mosaics that I have featured this year.
Some beautiful shots from my Flickr favourites (each row across from left to right):
- I love the colour of the Girl Crush vintage camera from sfgirlbybay.
- Distressed labels on some vintage suitcases from Freudian Slips Vintage.
- I love the beautiful frill neck faded floral dress in Untitled by .m a r i e
- The hanging bird cage in la la la by keico
- Totally delightful jars of vintage threads found at Freudian Slips Vintage.
- One of my first Flickr Faves, vintage French ribbons in adorable colours from Such Pretty Things.
- The chipped and battered gorgeous old letterbox on a derelict building by Jennie.Filer
- The scroll detail Necklace hanger by Craft & Creativity
- The vintage thread spools in notions IV by ohmykozy
- The gorgeous colours on these vintage looking cars in Figaro Boots by NWT 2005
- The dreamlike nature in rest from Gabrielle Kai Photography
- The distressed birds and vase in patience from Almost Bunnies
- The beautiful tableware in the Dresser by Snowdrops in Spring
- The array of colours in Pretty Vintage Seam Binding by Only a Paper Moon
- The hand stitched pearly apple in Pearly Gould from Jennybubbletime
- The adorable fish jumping out of the tea cup in The fugitive fish from The Curious Nomad