Pages

Monday, 28 December 2009

Christmas candy jars

Candy Christmas tree jar
Christmas candy jar
Glass Christmas tree
Candy Christmas tree
As a regular reader of my blog you will know I love Candy jars! Christmas is no exception and I now have four glass Christmas jars to fill. I bought my first one in 2006 from House of Fraser, the two smaller ones are from Crate & Barrel from 2007/2008, and my newest one is the very large one at the top from Busy Bee. I filled the two smaller ones with M&M's, the oldest one with foil wrapped chocolates and for my newest one I took a trip to Mrs Kibbles.


Candy shopping
I looked all over the internet for Christmas tree glass jars to add to my collection and could not find any! Then just moments ago I found these.


Milkhouse Creamery Set of 2 Festive Tree Shaped Candles from QVC
Milkhouse Creamery Set of 2 Festive Tree Shaped Candles

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are absolutely fantastic! I must buy some! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fabulous and those candy filled jars are absolutely adorable! Wow... I don't have any of these jars and you are making me want one right now!!

    xo,
    Christina
    Fabulous Finds Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are gorgeous - I want them (and the sweets too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling tree candy holders and I love your colors as always - hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! :) The first has got to be my fave. :)

    Smiles,
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woahhh those are absolutely amazing!!! I loveeee it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey doll,
    I just nominated your blog for Home Cooking over at Apartment Therapy's "homie" top blogs contest. You can go to my post today and link through.
    Good luck!!!
    Christina
    Fabulous Finds Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom had similar tree candy jars when I was little, but filled them with tiny holiday bulbs. I really love the ones you picked out here, inspires me to buy a few. I have always been a fan of cookie tiered trays. Thanks for the Christmas wishes. I hope yours was wonderful and I wish you a lovely New Year.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top tree is definitely my favorite, but I just love them all! So colorful and festive!
    Blessings!
    PS The frog is SO funny and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so colorful and so fun!
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. MY SIL and I were talking today about going to Vegas next year in December and said how it would mean we can stock up on Christmas coloured M&Ms!!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally going to rock some color layers in mine next year. Thanks for the fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As you’re planning your candy store display, think about the safety risks the display fixtures and the overall setup might create for your customers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.