Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Halloween cards & bouquet

Halloween chandelier card
Picture Frame


Halloween chandelier card
Halloween apple card
Halloween apple card
For Halloween this year I decided to design my own cards. I was hoping to make some candy apples that looked like my graphics, but sadly I've run out of time so will save that for next year. Feel free to use my graphics above on cards, gift tags etc.


Halloween bouquet
Large pink acrylic vase, glitter skulls & bones, lace table mat


Black flower
Black pompom, single stem


Black rose
Black rose

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Having decided I don't like Halloween because of the color orange (weird, I know) I have to tell you that all your decorations and cards and such with the hot pink and purple and black might convert me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I can't wait to see all the things put together, your theme is awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEE!!! I love that vase with scull stemmed flowers!! I would put that on my table :) You always find the best stuff. Cute post. Thanks for the sweet comment on my 100th post :)

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your first card of the crow chandelier....much more tasteful than those orange things !!!!....brilliant. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chandelier card! Looks great in the black frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the black flowers in the pink vase. Great job on the cards as well!! Love those colors and they make Halloween that much less scary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Torie those cards are such a lovely take on the usual Halloween ones you see! Nice job!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have really had a great time and gotten an entirely different take on Halloween from your things this season. You really shared some wonderful ideas.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another amazing post! I love, love, love your blog! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love everything pink&black so much :))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the downloads! I love the candy apple card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.