Monday, 19 October 2009

Halloween cake stands and cases

Black & pink cake stands
Pink & black glass cake stands
Black glass cake stands. Pink glass cake stands


Black skull and crossbones fairy cake cases
Black skull and crossbones fairy cake cases


Halloween dotty cupcake cases
Black & white dotty cupcake cases


Spider web cupcake wrapper
Spider web cupcake wrapper


Black baroque cupcake cases
SK black baroque cupcake cases


Pink cupcake cases
10 silicone mini cupcake cases


Zebra cupcakes
Zebra cupcake cases


Pink foil cupcake cases
Pink foil cupcake cases


I love making cupcakes and if you are a regular reader of this blog you will know how much I adore cake stands. So, Halloween was a perfect excuse to buy a few more! I hunted around for cupcake wrappers to fit my Halloween theme and found those above.

I decorated my cupcakes with white butter cream and little black birds in the pink mini cases. I'm still deciding on the others, but black and pink butter cream with pink, black and silver sparkles will be a must! For example, pink edible glitter flakes and silver edible glitter flakes.

I tried out some of my cupcake ideas for the Halloween blog party this past weekend, and will show you more later this week!

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

24 comments:

  1. Looks party-licous!!
    What creative party trays!
    I'm sure event planners everywhere are drooling...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect excuse for cupcake loveliness!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday is a feast for the eyes here at your lovely blog! Love the cakestands and cupcake liners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the spiderweb cupcake wrapper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much "stuff" you found to go with this theme. Every day is another fun surprise!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so yummy! I have not made cupcakes in forever! Hmmm...you have inspired me now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cake stands...I have a few of those in aqua blue and love them. Can't wait to see those cupcakes...you know me and my sweet tooth!!!!! I think we would be perfectly happy living together in candy land!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a question, where do you find those beautiful colors in cake plates? I have a weakness for them, for sure! I have the pink one in a sweet light depresiion green, but have never seen it in any other color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cake stands oh so much! And those cupcake liners are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter olivia could live in this blog:) She loves all this and more like it!!! I just adore you Miss Torie- the cupcakes are gorgeous and I too love cake stands!
    Love to you sweetie !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now I'm craving a cupcake with butter cream frosting! I love cake stands...in any color...so lovely!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by again...

    Hope you had a good Monday! :)

    Stop by when you can. The Queen made two special announcements at the Manor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this looks so fun! Your party is going to be such a blast!

    Thanks for visiting me on my little blog. I'm loving yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love those cake plates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that hot pink and black combination! Funny....I was just looking at cake stands today at the antique mall. I resisted though!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  16. cupcakes = best invention ever. I am so having cupcakes instead of a wedding cake at my wedding. I especially love the zebra ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful array of goodies. Happy Baking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cupcake cases!!!!! The ones with the polka dot is my favorite. Hope I get to find something like that over here, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torie - I share your passion for cake-plates. And i love, love, LOVE the hot pink, black combos.

    SOO inspired by your blog, as always!

    xoxo - Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where did you find the pink cake stands? So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello sweet ladies, Thanks for all your lovely comments, If you click any blue lettering under my pics, they will link you straight through to the website that I bought the above item from.
    Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your blog and maybe I've already told you... really it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. where did you find those cake stands and the spider web cupcake liners? CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.